Konu: The Vacation
Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
DurumOffline
admin
No Avatar
Uyarı:
Profil detaylarını görmek için üye girişi yapmalısınız

Üyeliğiniz bulunmuyorsa Kayıt ol linkine tıklayarak kayıt olabilirsiniz.

The Vacation

Post #1

The VacationIntroThis story is about a lustful encounter in one of the most peaceful countries in the world, Costa Rica. Known for its amazing tropical forests, gorgeous beaches, and beautiful women. A fantasy about your average male tourist and a beautiful young local lady. An unforgettable connection and the most amazing sexual adventure to experience... Enjoy!The VacationSummer is near, and the exhaustion from work and life is taking a beat out of me. Its early June of 2015 and I decided that I needed a vacation! Just the thought of getting away and forgetting about the same old routine seems like a great idea. Sitting by the beach, tanning, drinking a piña colada! Sounds like a plan, I thought. After a hard days work, I finally arrive home and I immediately jump on my computer. I've always heard great things about Costa Rica, so thats the first search I type up. I do some reading from tourist blogs and notice most write some very good reviews and experiences. I decide to book a flight right away and start searching for a nice hotel. Its final, my vacation is set. On June 21st I will be in a tropical paradise. No more headaches, no more stress, and no more pollution! Time to connect with my inner self
07 Haziran 2023, at 22:34
Alıntı